The most economical 'one-component' route to home theater by including both A/V processor and amplification in one unit. Selects the source, decodes the multichannel cinema surround-sound format, controls volume, performs room equalization, manages bass signals when a subwoofer is used, and sends video content to display device. Can be controlled by typical custom home integration controls. Includes video processing, video upconversion, AM/FM tuner, secondary zone capabilities, and control of other devices through trigger and/or HDMI CEC.
- Superb high-quality amp performance includes Anthem’s Advanced Load Monitoring to keep a constant eye on output.
- ARC™ 1M, an enhanced version of Anthem Room Correction ensures the speakers’ award-winning sound isn’t lost in a less-than-perfect room situation.
- Outstanding power – 7 channels in MRX 710 and MRX 510; 5 channels in MRX 310 (see Technical Specs section for power output).
- More HDMI inputs! 7 + 1 = 7 rear inputs and one front-panel input on MRX 710 and MRX 510. 7 rear inputs on MRX 310.
- Dual HDMI outputs.
- 4K Upscaling and Pass-Through.
- HDMI Audio Return Channel.
- Faster HDMI switching.
- Up to 20 input configurations.
- Software updates via the USB port.
- More robust control: IP and RS-232 control drivers for full integration with automation.
- Remote control apps for iOS (Apple) and Android.
- Larger, easier-to-read on-screen menus and improved status displays.
- Dual speaker configuration.
- Speaker crossover now adjustable in 10-Hz Increments.
- Optical, coaxial and analog inputs send 2-channel music to Zone 2.
- Bi-amp the front Left/Right speakers with MRX 710 and MRX 510.
- Power consumption in standby mode: <0.3 W.