AXIS M1054 Network Camera
- HDTV quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- PIR sensor and illumination LED
- Microphone and speaker
- I/O port
HDTV-quality for professional indoor surveillance
AXIS M1054 Network Camera uses progressive scan technology providing full frame rate video in resolutions up to 1 megapixel including HDTV 720p. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams can be provided simultaneously individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Intruder alarm capabilities
The AXIS M1054 features an integrated PIR sensor for detecting movement even in the dark, and a white LED for illuminating the scene at an event. It additionally supports I/O ports for connecting external devices.
Functional and smart design
Designed for easy and flexible installation, AXIS M1054 can be powered either over Ethernet or by power supply. AXIS M1054 easily finds application in boutiques, restaurants, hotels and residences.
- Two-way audio and audio detection
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)