Cambridge Audio's musical style is as faithful and honest as they can make it without adding their own signature to the original sound. Affordable and well made, Cambridge Audio's intergrated amplifiers fill a gap between the one box system and full separates. As beautiful looking as they are sounding we feel at Professional Sound & Acoustics Ltd. that you cannot really go wrong with these powerful intergrateds.
AZUR 851A Intergrated
- Class XD amplification designed to eliminate crossover distortion at low signal levels
- New balanced volume topology controllable in 1dB steps, giving very fine control, and superbly accurate channel balance
- Audiophile grade oversize toroidal transformer and substantial extruded heatsink allowing 2 x 120 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms or 2 x 200W into 4 ohms.
- Separate transformer taps for left and right channels, twin rectifiers and separate PSUs for dual mono operation of the left and right power amplifiers
- A separate toroidal transformer supplies the preamp making the 851A effectively a Pre and Power amp combination in one box
- CAP5 protection technology for trouble free operation
- Acoustically damped full metal chassis with thick brushed aluminium front panel
- Customisable front panel display
- Balanced and unbalanced analogue audio inputs for superior connectivity
- RS232 controllable
- Eco-friendly <0.5W Standby power consumption
- Available in black and silver finishes
AZUR 651A Intergrated
At Cambridge Audio they don't believe in gimmicks. Instead they like to invest in components that really make a difference to the sound you hear. That's why in the 651A, they use a premiumtoroidal transformerwhich is key to its unruffled performance with music of all types.
Adding to the audiophile specifications are separate transformer taps for left & right channels, twin rectifiers and separate PSUs for dual-mono operation of the left and right power amplifiers. Meanwhile a high grade film type volume pot means the 651A also performs as well at low levels as at higher volumes.
Whatever hi-fi speaker you choose, the 651A is designed to drive almost any model with ease. Our retuned output stage featuring Sanken output transistors gives excellent bass response and dynamic control.
We all like to crank up the volume from time to time and their proprietary CAP5 system ensures unrivalled peace of mind against overloads, faults and clipping.
Meanwhile, connection support for analogue sources like CD players, iPod docks and tuners is better than ever so whether you store or stream music from your computer, iPhone or maybe you prefer the luscious sound of good old vinyl, the all new Cambridge Audio 651 will make all your music sound amazing.
Class-leading power of 75 Watts per channel remains another massive advantage and a whole host of custom designed components together with their legendary approach to design means whatever you're listening to, it'll simply sound fantastic.
AZUR 351A Intergrated
The 351A offers a wide range of inputs so you can connect and enhance all your entertainment devices. Most importantly, we've developed a brand new USB audio input so you can directly connect your Mac or PC. Best of all, this USB connection is mated to an onboard Burr Brown DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) which automatically pulls a digital audio signal from your computer, bypassing its basic soundcard and taking care of the delicate digital to analogue conversion process inside the amplifier. So for the growing fans of iTunes and streaming services like Spotify, you can connect your computer to the 351A and use it as your primary audio source with CD quality results!
iPods and MP3 players also get the VIP treatment and can be connected directly to the front panel via a dedicated 3.5mm jack. In addition, our supplied remote features iPod command codes enabling control your iPad, iPhone or iPod when connected to a suitable dock such as those from Cambridge Audio.
Finally, a raft of gold plated audio connections are available for all your other entertainment sources like CD players, tuners, network players and even your TV
At 45 watts a channel the 351A delivers clean sound from a small box.