The Rega RP1 Turntable
Designed and engineered to achieve outstanding performance way beyond the expectations of a product at this price point.
Excellent build quality, reliability and ease of use combine to make a product which will offer a lifetime of musical enjoyment. Omitting all the usual gimmicks allows Rega to concentrate the manufacturing costs on the high quality parts necessary to reproduce records accurately.
Using a manual speed change rather than an automatic mechanism, eliminates speed inconsistencies and reduces wear of the drive belt. The money Rega saves is spent across the design including a new hand assembled RB101tonearm, precision main bearing, phenolic resin platter and a high quality low vibration motor which would normally be used on a turntable costing two or three times the amount.
The minimalist design of the Rega RP1 and the use of extremely high quality components ensure that this turntable will last for many years. The RP1 is the first in a new generation of Rega turntables offering far greater performance than their predecessors.
The all new completely British-made RP1 features:
- Brand new Rega RB101 tonearm.
- Precision main bearing and sub-platter assembly.
- High quailty low vibration motor.
- All new Phenolic resin flywheel effect platter for excellent speed stability.
- Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Rega sound quality at an unrivalled price.
The RP10 represents the biggest step forward in the evolution of Roy Gandy’s turntable design philosophy.
This extends further than ever before with advanced components built around their radical new plinth design. Featuring the brand new RB2000 tonearm, a ceramic flywheel effect platter and the custom RP10 power supply (allowing total control and accuracy over both motor vibration and speed performance) guarantee the highest level of performance from a Rega turntable to date.
Available with the option of the RP10’s perfect partner, the Rega Apheta moving coil cartridge factory fitted (recommended).
- Handmade RB2000 tonearm, precision engineered bearing and aluminium sub platter
- Ceramic oxide diamond cut flywheel platter
- Fully adjustable RP10 dedicated power supply tuned to its own motor
- Rega’s pioneering skeletal plinth design
- The Apheta MC cartridge is available as factory fitted (optional)
- Magnesium and phenolic bracing
RP1 turntable performance pack
Want to take the performance of your award winning RP1 turntable to the next level ? The RP1 Performance Pack can be purchased as an aftermarket kit or ordered factory fitted to your RP1 turntable.
Included in the pack
- Bias 2 moving magnet cartridge
- Upgrade drive belt
- 100% natural wool turntable mat